Kaizen literally means a change for the better. This program will help you get your team involved in a positive change process so you don’t have to go it alone.
Kaizen is a constant never ending improvement. Dr. W. Edward Deming made the concept of Kaizen famous with his Total Quality Management (TQM) Processes.
In this e-seminar you will:
- Learn what Kaizen can do for your school or organization
- Break through the negative barriers to the Kaizen process
- Discover what Kaizen can do for you and your team
- Use Kaizen skills to engage your team to action
- Explore using Kaizen concepts to improve student performance