The 11th grade manual has four chapters with key value words and includes:
- Self-scoring Life Wheel Inventory
- Focus on life and leadership skills for college and/or workforce preparation.
- Letting go of the past to create a bright and successful future
- Intellectual, emotional and social competencies necessary for adult success
- Strengths and talent analysis
- Personal mission statement
- Time management
In the eleventh grade manual there are four chapters. Below are the titles of each chapter with the key value words highlighted in the chapter.
Chapter 1: Our Past is Not Our Future: Self-awareness and Self-respect
Chapter 2: The Winner’s Way: Self-discipline and Respect for Diversity
Chapter 3: Quest for My Best: Self-improvement and Purpose
Chapter 4: Time is Life: Effectiveness and Accomplishment
Many feel character education & values based learning are new fields. Our research spans over three decades & covers a range of disciplines. Quest 4 Character – A Values for Life Program – is the result.
The program was born out of three over-arching questions:
1. What does it mean to be a human being?
2. What does it mean to express our true humanity?
3. How can I, as one human being, live an ordinary life in an extra-ordinary way.