Includes each of the following programs:
1. IQ EQ SQ Intellectual, Emotional and Social Literacy – A Balanced Approach to Education E-seminar for Schools
This program is designed as an overview for classroom teachers, principals and key administrators.
Trinidad’s research shows:
- Intelligence Quotient (IQ) is not the key determiner of success, satisfaction and happiness
- Other factors count!
- These factors include social and emotional literacy
- IQ EQ SQ education shows long-lasting results
This e-seminar includes three classroom activities designed for immediate use with students. All of the activities can be easily adapted for any grade level.
2. IQ Intellectual Quality – The Quality of Our Intellect: How We Use Our Minds and How We Think E-seminar for Schools
This program is designed for classroom teachers, principals and key administrators. Included are 4 classroom activities designed for immediate use with students and adaptable to any grade level.
Trinidad shows how the use of our mind directs the path of our life and makes the greatest difference in happiness and satisfaction over a lifetime.
Trinidad helps teachers help their students learn to:
- Extend focus and concentration
- Become more vision and goal oriented
- Use forethought before saying or doing something they regret
- Reflect on their behavior and set small goals for daily improvement
3. EQ – The Quality of Our Emotional Reactions To Situations and Events In Our Lives- E-Seminars for Schools
This program is designed for the classroom teachers, principals and key administrators. Included are 4 classroom activities designed to help students manage their emotions in a productive way. The lessons can be easily adapted for all grade levels.
Trinidad trains teachers to help their students to learn to:
- Identify, understand and manage emotions.
- Use greater self-control in classroom and home situations.
- Develop greater self-motivation to achieve long term goals.
- Develop greater psychological hardiness and move beyond failure to achieve success.
- Strengthen their integrity to resist peer pressure and “do the right thing.”
4. SQ – The Quality of Our Social Relationships – E-Seminars for Schools
This program is designed for the classroom teacher.
The quality of our social relationships (SQ) is an often overlooked, yet pivotal factor in achieving success and happiness in life. Research demonstrates the importance of positive human relationships. Students are happier and more successful when they learn to develop positive supportive relationships. The program includes 4 classroom activities designed to enhance social connectedness and can be adapted to every grade level.
Trinidad gives teachers tools to help their students learn to:
- Listen more deeply and remain focused on the speaker
- Develop greater respect for peers and family members
- Work more cooperatively in learning teams
- Enhance their ability to be more empathetic