EQ stands for Emotional Quality. It is how well we can identify, understand, and manage our emotional reactions.
This program is designed for the classroom teachers, principals and key administrators. Included are 4 classroom activities designed to help students manage their emotions in a productive way. The lessons can be easily adapted for all grade levels.
Trinidad trains teachers to help their students to learn to:
- Identify, understand and manage emotions.
- Use greater self-control in classroom and home situations.
- Develop greater self-motivation to achieve long term goals.
- Develop greater psychological hardiness and move beyond failure to achieve success.
- Strengthen their integrity to resist peer pressure and “do the right thing.”