Kaizen is a Japanese word that has come to mean constant improvement.
It is a term made famous by W. Edward Deming the man responsible for Total Quality Management (TQM). It is a method of viewing an organization as a total system and then commencing a process of rethinking and renewing each aspect of the processes in a continuous improvement cycle.
In this e-seminar participants will discover the basic principles of Kaizen:
- What is Kaizen?
- What value can it provide for school leaders?
- What mindsets block the Kaizen process
- How do you shift your old outmoded paradigm?
- How do you rethink your systems and strategies?
- How can you use the Kaizen approach to help in your leadership role?
- How can you use Kaizen thinking in the classroom with your students?
Sorry, but the remainder of the content you are trying to access belongs to the Kaizen E-seminar Membership Level. If you would like to purchase this, please visit our catalog at https://secure.trinidadhunt.com. If you are a current member, please sign in on the right to access your content. Thanks!!