Do you know that your presence makes a powerful difference? I don’t mean this flippantly like the “you make a difference” statement we are constantly bombarded with.
I mean this energetically. In other words, are you aware that your energy field changes the vibrational frequency wherever you go? And did you know your energy field raises the vibrational frequency or lowers it in a group or when you’re with your professional team?
Your energetic field, your mindset and attitude make a tremendous difference to everyone you’re with. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “Who you are speaks so loudly I can’t hear what you’re saying.”
Maybe who we are is who we believe we are. Maybe it our deeply held unconscious beliefs about ourselves that show up in how we BE. And maybe we can change the way we BE by changing our dearly held subconscious beliefs or even our subconscious programming.
This may not be as hard as you think! Here is a 3 minute power up, a practice I use and a practice that can help you to easily manage your mind or instantly change your perspective:
- Shift your awareness by imagining that you are the highest person in the land or someone that you greatly respect . You might imagine being the emperor, a president, a young royal, a martial arts black belt, or maybe even a great artist or writer. Use the wonder of your gift of imagination. As Einstein said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge!
- Ask yourself the following questions and allow your body and mind to respond appropriately:
- What would their posture look like? How would this person stand? (Stand that way.)
- How would they feel? (Imagine and feel the way they might feel.)
- How would you be when they were with someone? (Be that way.)
- And how do you think people might feel when in this person’s presence?
- With what focus or presence would this person bring to listening? Would they listen deeply with all of themselves engaged in the conversation? (Listen and be that way.)
- How would they think? (Pretend you are that person and think that way.)
I think you get the idea. I love this exercise because I BE what I believe myself to be, even when I’m imagining it! I hope you have as much fun with it as I do! Enjoy!!