Thoughts are things!! Every repetitive thought that we think eventually becomes reality.
Our brain is magnificent! In fact, neuro-scientists tell use that the human brain is the most powerful processor and solution generator on the planet.
We know that human intention can and does influence material and properties in a significant way. We are all equally powerful in our ability and our creative capacity to shape the world around us and to have a direct impact on our planet. We affect the world around us whether we are consciously intending to or not.
When we we utilize our heart and combine our thoughts with our feelings, scientists tell us that this energetic combination is more powerful than a radio transmission. With constant random thoughts and repetitive patterns of thoughts and feelings we are accidentally or unintentionally creating our reality all day long.
It is time to practice a higher heart wisdom and practice mind management.
Remember to remember that you will rise to the level of the visions that you hold and the conversations you have with yourself. Consciously or unconsciously, your inner visions and your inner voice direct your reality. So lets be conscious!
- Envision the life you would like to have.
- Create a powerful positive present tense mantra that states that you already have it
- Repeat the mantra every morning, every evening and whenever you think of it.
- Energize it with gratitude that this new reality is happening now.
- Continue to do this every day and your world will begin to shift from so-so or even good, to sublime
Here are two simple examples:
- I am so thankful and happy now that money is coming to me consistently and on an ever increasing basis from various sources.
- I am ever grateful for my personal presence and energy in working with my team as I inspire them to achieve our team goals.
So there it is! Keep your heartfelt emotions and thoughts positive. Create a powerful positive mantra for your success in an area (one at a time). Repeat the mantra as often as possible. Act as if it already is what you want it to be. "So be it as I speak it," is the thought that activates and attracts the energy of success!
There is always magic in the air (literally) when I fly and my trip to LA was no different. I was offered a seat up front and when the plane was fully boarded, I said hello to the couple sitting next to me.
At first, the banter went back and forth "Where are you off to?" - a filming for the Heroes for Humanity Project.
"And you?" They were on their way up for one of their niece's wedding. A bit more chatting and it turned out that I was sitting next to Al Wong, named by the New York Times, as the Happiest Man in America, and his wife Trudy.
We talked about love, joy, living in Hawaii, family and a lot more. We shared about heart happiness and how the happiness of our heart plays a central role in our overall happiness. We spoke of the power of a smile and the implicit joy that happens when we say "Aloha" and connect with other people.
Then Trudi shared how Al received the award. It turns out that over the last three years, Gallup has called 1,000 randomly selected American adults each day. The interviewers asked each person about their emotional state, work satisfaction, eating habits, illnesses, stress levels and other quality of life indicators.
Trudi shared that the call was amazing. As the interviewer was going through the list of questions with Al, she suddenly shouted to everyone in the phone room, "We've found him! We finally found him!"
"Meanwhile," she said, "Al thought the whole thing was a joke. He couldn't even believe that there was really such a search."
It was truly a memorable flight of the mind and heart as well as getting my physical being to LA for the filming. And the insight gained from this unforgettable few hours? It's good to reflect about our lives along some of the key indicators...
- How is your sense of emotional wellbeing? Are you happy during the day or do you have times of sadness?
- What is your stress level? Do you experience frustration, get annoyed or irritated? Or are you fairly consistently balanced and happy?
- Do you smile a lot every day? Do you connect with others, even strangers?
- How is your financial situation? Do you save regularly?
- Do you enjoy your work?
- Is your family situation happy? Are you divorced, single or married? And are you at peace with your situation?
To learn more about the award go here.
Canberra, the capital of Australia, is one of the most delightful cities I have visited so far. Trisha Benson hosted us to a wonderful day off. We drove up to the mountain overlooking the city and then toured the city and visited Parliament. I came away in awe of the Canberra's layout and intentional design as well as the beauty of both the old and new parliament houses. A big 'thank you' to Trisha for a magical day.
The next day Lynne and I were on a flight to Honolulu. I was back in Kona a day later and I've been totally consumed in a strategic planning session with our Information Tech lady. Planning in Kona is a special event with the inspiration of working outdoors and sunsets off my balcony.
I am beyond excited. Wonderful things are in the offing for the next year. I am planning a series of new webinars, my meditation CD and music will soon be in downloadable form, the release of Wisdom's Way and much much more.
Stay with us by adding yourself to the email list and you'll receive the most up to date news and specials as we offer them.