Ask and you shall receive! I know only too well that RELATIONSHIPS ARE EVERYTHING and I’m forever grateful for my relationships. It’s through relationships that my gaps get filled and questions answered.
So one of my primary business relationships gave me the word on taking screen shots on a PC. I was on the phone with Toby Taniguchi the VP of Store Operations at KTA Superstores on the Big Island of Hawaii. I should have known that Toby, would have the answer to doing screen shots on a PC. Toby is a PC tech wiz who almost always has the answers for my tech challenged mind. (Being as limited as I am by my passion for the Macintosh computer!)
- Hold down the SHIFT key and the PRINTSCREEN (PRNSCR) key at the same time.
- There will not be an indication or sound to let you know that the pic took, but it did. It is stored on your clipboard.
- Open MS Word or a photo edit program and PASTE it into the document.
- Crop the image and SAVE to your desktop.
- Place it into your screen saver file and you’re done!!
Well that’s it….
Thank You, Toby!!
ALOHA from the beautiful islands of Hawaii, Trinidad